Eyes on the Prize: The Benefits of Brainspotting Certification
Brainspotting is a form of psychotherapy that treats a broad variety of psychological and emotional conditions much more effectively than talk therapy. Becoming certified in Brainspotting can enhance your personal skillset and propel your practice.
Expanded Skill Set
- Versatility: Brainspotting can be integrated into your other therapeutic approaches, enhancing your therapist’s toolkit.
- Specialization: Becoming certified can offer an additional, specialized service that sets you apart from other therapists.
Trauma Treatment: Brainspotting is particularly renowned for its effectiveness in treating trauma and PTSD.
- Emotional Release: The technique allows for the identification and rapid processing of deep-seated, difficult emotional issues.
- Increased Demand: As Brainspotting gains recognition, the demand for certified professionals in this method will increase.
- Networking: Certification provides you opportunities to network with like-minded professionals, sharing techniques and success stories.
- Range of Issues: In addition to trauma and PTSD, Brainspotting is used for treating anxiety, depression, and even performance enhancement in athletes and artists.
- Client Base: The technique is effective for both adults and children, widening your potential client base.
Personal and Professional Development
- Self-awareness: Practitioners often report increased self-awareness and personal growth as they learn to use Brainspotting.
- Supervision and Support: Certification typically involves ongoing education and supervision, which is invaluable for professional growth.
- Quicker Results: Brainspotting can bring about therapeutic change more quickly than traditional talk therapies, providing relief and creativity enhancement quickly.
- Minimal Talk: Brainspotting is a good alternative for clients who have difficulty expressing themselves verbally, as it doesn’t rely solely on talking.
- Research-Backed: Though relatively new, initial research and clinical experience suggest its efficacy, attracting therapists who prefer evidence-based methods.
Your certification starts with a consultation with Dr. Pie Frey.
Bookmark this page so you can come back to download forms when you need them.
Click the contact button to start a dialog with Dr. Frey.